Is Coaching For Me?If you wish your life were different… do your life differently. - Terence Houlihan
YES, If You Are:
- Tired of the gap between your abilities and accomplishments (despite your intellect and talents).
- Fed up with feeling frustrated and overwhelmed (often by the tasks others seem to find simple).
- Disorganized? Time-challenged? Under-productive?
- Curious – excited to explore new ways of doing and being… to push past your limits and live into your unique potential!
- Ready to move forward – motivated to do the work that will change your life.
- Excited to work with someone who ‘gets’ where you are and has the experience, knowledge, compassion and skills to help you tweak your thinking and move into action.
“Everybody needs a coach. Every famous athlete, every famous performer has somebody who is a coach – somebody who can say, “Is that what you really meant?” and give them perspective. A coach really, really helps.”
– Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google
NO, If You Are:
- Not yet ready for the work. Unless you are willing to make the effort, don’t waste your time and money!
- Better served by working with a therapist, tutor or learning specialist.
- Unwilling or unable to spend the money. Coaching is an investment in your future. The payoff is tremendous, in terms of quality of life and a potential increase in earning capacity, but it does involve a financial commitment.
- Doing this because someone else thinks it is a good idea!
- Hoping for miracles! Coaching is a process, change takes time, and you’ll still be YOU, just better able to define and accomplish your goals.
“Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.”