Personal Productivity Coaching“Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.” - Wayne Dyer
Sometimes, even though you know what to do, you still get stuck doing what you know, whether it’s getting to the gym, staying on a healthy diet, going to sleep on time, saying ‘no’ to unreasonable requests, following a schedule or doing whatever it is you want to accomplish.
To get things done, you need systems and strategies that work WITH the way YOU think. As your coach, I’ll help you find the right tools, techniques, strategies and mindset to achieve your goals – without the struggle!
You’ll make the shifts that will take you from where you are to where you want to be. You CAN transform the way you think, work and live!
When you are clear about what you want (goals) and how to get there (plans) AND if you are prepared to do what it takes (mindset and taking action) there are few limits to what you can accomplish!
What Do YOU Want to Accomplish?
“Working with Susan I felt a positive sense of empowerment, that I was finally taking control of my life.” – Linsay Cochran
- Complete PROJECTS & meet DEADLINES
- Commit to a BIGGER VISION (growing your business, having more free time, etc.)
- Stop being LATE
- Learn to Self–MOTIVATE, ACTIVATE and REGULATE
- Take control of PROCRASTINATION and PERFECTIONISM
- ORGANIZE: Work, home, office, schedule and stuff
- Commit to a BIGGER VISION
- Go after a NEW JOB
- Learn SELF-ADVOCACY skills
- Become a BETTER MANAGER (delegation skills, effective meetings, etc.)
- EXERCISE regularly; EAT healthy
- Stop WASTING TIME getting started or looking for things
- Start a NEW BUSINESS
- Enjoy a more active SOCIAL LIFE
- Gain more CONFIDENCE
- Improve COMMUNICATIONS and RELATIONSHIPS
- Be FINANCIALLY responsible
- PARENT more effectively
- Become more MINDFUL and SELF-AWARE
- SUCCESSFULLY JUGGLE work, family and self-care
- Achieve your GOALS – see RESULTS!
- ACCOMPLISH more while you STRUGGLE LESS
Working With Susan
“Those who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.” – Lloyd James
“Even the smallest success creates a ripple effect. It is incredibly powerful when you begin to believe “I CAN.” – Susan Lasky
Coaching is a partnership, and I’m there for you 100%. Helping my clients live into their unique potential is not a job; it is a deep commitment and my way of making a difference in the world.
Achieving your goals means making changes. It may mean learning new skills, or transforming your attitude by reframing the way you think about things. I make this process as easy as possible.
As your coach, I ask you the powerful questions that lead to change. But I’m not just a coach – I have almost 25 years of experience as a hybrid Coach and Professional Organizer, Mentor, Consultant and Educator, and you’ll experience the benefits. If I know the answer to a practical concern (like tips for optimizing time, taking control of projects or organizing your work), I’ll save your time and energy by giving you a ton of possible solutions.
I also share my knowledge and experience as a business executive (corporate VP Marketing and Creative Director, small business owner and consultant), an appreciation of the creative mind that comes from being an artist and writer, and my special expertise in ADD / ADHD and Executive Function challenges.
- For more information about me, see Meet Susan Lasky
- For the logistics of coaching, go to How Coaching Works
- Not sure if you’re ready for coaching? See Is Coaching for Me?
- If you have ADD / ADHD or EFD, see ADHD Coaching
- Ready to change life as you know it? I can work with you in-person or virtually, by phone, Skype and email. Contact me for a no-cost, no-obligation conversation!
Susan is an extremely talented productivity coach. She excels in complicated projects using her ability to tease out the larger picture through the mental and physical clutter and building a level of trust with her clients that ensures her place as a partner in facing their challenges.Joanna Cohlan